You are able to load USSD strings that you own onto the Panacea Platform by navigating to USS > Advanced > Strings on the left hand menu.
You will then be taken to the USSD Strings page where all available stings you have added to the Panacea Platform will be listed.
To add a new string to the Panacea Platform you will need to click on the New USSD String button.
You will need to fill out the required fields to add the string. The fields are:
- Country. This is the country the USSD string is active in.
- String. This is the actual string you own.
- Is Active. Selecting this option sets the string to an active one on the system.
- Is Primary. Selecting this option sets this sting as a primary. You are able to create sub-strings on a primary string. Remember to not select this if you are creating a sub-string.
- Is Public. Selecting this option opens this string up for use by any account on the Panacea Platform.
- User. This is the account that the string will be attached to. You can leave this option blank if you do not wish to assign the string to an account at this point.
- USSD Campaign. This is the campaign that the string will be attached to. You can leave this option blank if you do not wish to assign the string to a campaign at this point.
- USSD Tariff Profile. This is the tariff that will be applied to the string *This needs more info
- USSD Charge Profile. *this needs more info
- Primary USSD String. You will only need to select a string here if you are adding a sub-string. If you are creating a primary string this needs to be left blank.
- USSD Gateway. You will need to select the relevant gateways that the strings are setup on for them to add to the Panacea Platform.
Once you have entered all the required information you can save the string by clicking on the Submit button.
You are able to manage any strings added from the drop-down menu next to each of them.